Marine Environmental Sciences (M.Sc.)
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Course start: annual (winter semester;
summer semester in exceptional cases)
- Language: German
The Master programme Marine Environmental Sciences is
- focuses on an enhanced understanding of biological, physical and chemical processes
- provides a broad practical and methodological training within the institute’s research groups.
- provides projects of appropriate scope to conduct independent scientific research already at an early stage
Information provided by of the University of Oldenburg on the programme "Marine Environmental Sciences"
Prof. Dr. Bernd Blasius
Room: W15 2-237
Mi 17:00 - 18:00 Uhr and by appointment
Dr. Cora Kohlmeier